- New chat command: -zoom (short -z) Toggles between regular camera and a zoomed out perspective. Note that playing with high zoom will potentially reduce your fps.
- New Predator Mastery: Booming Voice.
- Bombardment Talent: Is now a single Talent which adds +6 range (old 3 times learnable, +4 range).
- Hellfire Missile Battery: base attack range now scales with hero level.
- Skyshield Protocol Mastery: now also grants insane bonus damage vs light.
- Removed the camera pan over boss carcasses on lower difficulties. The … Continue Reading ››
How to Best Farm Ducats with Void RelicsSpectres of the Rail is finally here and the Void Key system has been completely revamped. However, everybody still wants those precious Ducats or "Void Bucks" to buy all the primed mods and awesome stuff the Void Trader has to offer. There are dozens of Void Relics, but only a few of them are really … Continue Reading ››
- Aquila and Deathwish Perk are currently being developed and will be available for public testing soon(tm).
- Bug Zapper Perk: no longer reduces max health and shields.
- Improved Parity Checks Talent: improved the cooldown reduce granted.
- Golden Armada Mastery: Increased the damage bonus to Stalkers.
- World Events will now display their reward type upon completion in chat.
Warframe Best Soma Prime Builds 2016Probably every Warframe player, especially the older ones, have heard and used about the Soma. As one of the most powerful starter and mid-game weapons it can carry you very far. No wonder that its big sister (no, not that stupid Archwing rifle), the Soma Prime, has received so much attention. Even if it is not the best primary in the game (not even close), it is still one of the … Continue Reading ››
The Best Heroes of the Storm Heroes Characters Summer 2016What are the best Heroes champions? This is a question asked by many readers. Which heroes should I buy first if I start playing the game? Which heroes should I pick in order to own my everyday random games in versus and hero league? Every few weeks the meta game adjusts to e-sport events and new heroes and it is sometimes hard to stay on track. We have compiled a short … Continue Reading ››
Warframe Best Tonkor Builds 2016It goes without exaggeration that the Tonkor is one of the hardest hitting weapons in the entire game that is Warframe. Better yet, it is relatively cheap to build and mod. You just need a lot of Forma to fit everything in. Don't worry thou, these Formas will be a worthwhile investment. Don't be a fool and save on Formas. This weapon will change the way you percieve difficulty in Warframe, being … Continue Reading ››
- Some players have reported crashes, especially when playing Inferno mode. If you experience crashes, try disabling "3D unit portraits" in the graphics options and update your graphics card drivers.
- Reintroduced a new model for friendly fire. Heroes can no longer be attacked by other players. Everything else should still be targetable.
- Statue of Heroes now features Pyro and Fury records and has been updated with current stats.
- Fixed heroes getting pushed out of the map by drop pods.
- Fixed a … Continue Reading ››
- New Hero: Pyro (official launch): Pyro is now somewhat balanced and the online leaderboards will accept your replays from this version onward. Pyro will receive additional minor polish, Talent additions and balance tweaks over time, as do all heroes.
- Eternal Flames: now shows a larger and brighter visual effect once it reaches 10 stacks.
- Lightweight Equipment Mastery(Pyro): reduced cooldown improvement for Heatwave from 20x .5 seconds to 20x .425 seconds.
- Fixed Firestarter target filters.
IntroductionOut of all the Perks in Crap Patrol 2, Leadership Perk is one of the most debated one if it is worth the pick. It is also the Perk which raises the most questions, e.g. which units are affected by it? This short article will shed some light on the actual in-game numbers.
What Does Leadership Perk Do?The Leadership Perk grants a cumulative percentage bonus to all damage dealt for all core minions summoned by a … Continue Reading ››
Pyro is now available to the public for early testing. You can leave your feedback here.
- New Hero: Pyro (EARLY PUBLIC TEST) Pyro has been made publically available for testing. Please be reminded that Pyro is still unbalanced, incomplete and has lots of features, images, masteries, talents and other things missing from him. It is a bit early for feedback but if you have any balance suggestions on your mind, please … Continue Reading ››