- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused CP forces to stop moving and get stuck.
- Fixed Swann's Haywire Missile Mastery not restoring energy properly.
Browse all CP2 Patch Notes - Donate to Crap Patrol 2 - Online Hall of Fame
It's been a while since the last patch, so here is a bigger one:
- You will now start with a free Mastery point on all difficulties.
- New Feature: Perk and Mastery auto-pick If your Rank is below 10, all Perks and Masteries will be automatically selected for you. If you are playing solo, you will get a special popup with more information on the topic.
- The final boss will now become vulnerable earlier if you manage to raze his whole … Continue Reading ››
IMPORTANT LAG INFO
If you are having trouble running the map since the Starcraft 2 3.0.0 patch, please try using the 32 bit client. The new 64 bit client has some major issues and we strongly advice anyone to use the 32 bit version of Starcraft 2 until Blizz fixes things up.
In order to use the 32 bit client, simply navigate to:
Battle.net App->Settings->Game Settings->Starcraft 2->Launch 32 bit Client
See the picture below for reference. You will have … Continue Reading ››