- Ingame Multiboard has been redesigned. It now shows: damage score (without nuke damage), nuke damage score, tank score, combined score, current kill streak record, player rank, player deaths/lifes and player level.
- Players will gain an additional Mastery poin at levels 85, 95 and 105.
- Bonus minerals from surplus Talent points now reward ever increasing amounts of minerals. This and the change above should help players stuck in drawn out games to finish the map quicker.
- Turtle Protocol Mastery … Continue Reading ››
NEW USER INTERFACEThe new custom user interface has finally arrived and provides many improvements over the default SC2 interface.
- Your hero's health, shields and energy are always visible as big bars at the bottom center of the screen, even if you haven't currently selected it.
- A new passive submenu has been added which shows detailed information about additional passive abilities you have learned. This menu also displays your progress on important abilities such as Absorbtion Perk, Iron … Continue Reading ››