Pyro is now available to the public for early testing. You can leave your feedback here.
- New Hero: Pyro (EARLY PUBLIC TEST) Pyro has been made publically available for testing. Please be reminded that Pyro is still unbalanced, incomplete and has lots of features, images, masteries, talents and other things missing from him. It is a bit early for feedback but if you have any balance suggestions on your mind, please … Continue Reading ››
You Guys Are Awesome!Today we celebrate 1337 uploads to the Hall of Fame, the CP2 online leaderboards. The recent release of Inferno mode has pushed over a hundred new replays to the site within just a week. I would like to celebrate this achievement with a small stats post for all you number loving people and honor the best players out … Continue Reading ››
The moment you have all been waiting for is finally here: player heroes are no longer blocked by CP units.
- Collission Layers Rework \:D/ Player Heroes can now move through all CP units unhindered. This includes all allied units, Iron Legion, Nexus Exiles and units from support drop talents. Collission with enemy units is still the same as before: most Zerg units block your pathing, some bigger ones do not. Unburrowed widow mines do not block the pathing of anything anymore. Support … Continue Reading ››
- Implemented a new experimental algorithm to prevent team-killing.
- A warning will appear if the main base defenses have been breached and no heroes are present in the main CP base to defend it.
- Based on extensive testing and some community feedback, the following changes have been applied to Inferno: Slightly reduced the hitpoints of most buildings. Instead of 4 regular Hive Guardians per hero death, you will have to face a single but more powerful Guardian. The number of … Continue Reading ››
This patch introduces a new difficulty level which is mainly meant to be fun... for your enemies. Face never seen before traps, bosses and perils. Stem the unending onslaught of new enemy types and encounters. You will be able to upload your completed runs on the website soon(tm).
- New difficulty: Inferno Inferno is a new difficulty which lets you play against a truly merciless onslaught of foes. This is no longer speed run country, this is for realsies. … Continue Reading ››
Happy new year everyone. Here are some quality of life improvements to get you started into 2016. We are also celebrating 750 replay uploads to the online Hall of Fame. Thanks to everyone who has been with us so far and we hope to break 1000 replay uploads soon.
- Final Base: The amount of Hybrid Dominators scattered around the Final Base is now normalized aka it is no longer … Continue Reading ››
- Thenarden has upgraded the online leaderboards. They will now feature rankings for Normal, Hard and Insane mode as well as other improvements. These additional leaderboards are not meant to be super serious but rather a place where less hardcore people can upload their runs and compare them online. In addition, you can now … Continue Reading ››
- Haywire Missile Mastery (all heroes): now has its own button in the command card which will only show up once you have learned the mastery. This allows you to see its cooldown or even manually toggle its auto-cast. Gatling Turrets and Iron Legion will also show this icon in their respective command cards.
- Snipe: when set to auto-cast, Nova's Snipe ability will no longer acquire larvae, eggs, cocoons and Broodlings.
- Widow Mines: will no longer acquire larvae, eggs, cocoons … Continue Reading ››
- You can now submit replays to the online Hall of Fame which include Fury.
- Please note that the replays might not be visible yet or show incomplete information. The Hall of Fame will be updated to display Fury runs properly within the next few days. No data from already submitted replays will be lost.
- Enemies will now prioritize Widow Mines less often.
- The ingame leaderboard panel … Continue Reading ››