- New Kill Streak Bonus 3000: upon achieving a kill streak of 3000 for the first time, players will receive their own personal improved Odin with a randomized name and improved weapons and health.
- Predator: now has Adaptive Armor from the get go and no longer requires a talent to unlock it.
- All game modes have been renamed in the pre-selection to better indicate to newer players what they are for. For additional information on the game modes, check the … Continue Reading ››
Crap Patrol 2 on Americas Battle.nettl;dr: Map is renamed to "CP2 Official" on NA. Stats will work. Blizz s*cks. In the recent weeks, the map has unfortunately been pulled from the Americas gateway for unknown reasons. I have talked with multiple Gamemasters and released two threads on the official forums. However, nobody was able to help me. The best guess was that the map's name doesn't comply with Blizzards rather strict naming conventions on Americas. The original map has … Continue Reading ››
- New Online Feature: Replay Download \:D/ You can now download replays from all entries in the online leaderboards. If you want to see how the fastest players achieved these times, simply download their replays and have a look. The download link can be found on the "details" page for each run. The download links will be served via Dropbox, but can be downloaded without having a Dropbox account.
- New Talents have been added for Tychus!
- New Talents have been added … Continue Reading ››
- Check out the Tychus Mental Guide on http://bestgame.link/ for in-depth knowledge about piloting the master of miniguns to victory may it be as solo or in groups, on hard mode or on mental difficulty.
- Mental: the following changes have been made to reduce randomness in Mental early game and increase skill ceiling
- Changed the timing and unit composition of Roach Drop Pods to make the less random, but also deadlier.
- Vile Strain Roaches can no longer spawn from regular … Continue Reading ››
OverviewThis is a quick guide on how to play Tychus effectively solo and in groups in Crap Patrol 2. Tychus is a versatile offensive hero which shines at dishing out tons of damage while staying highly mobile. His range and toughness are average, but his splash damage output is only rivaled by an Anvil in Siege Mode. This guide is based on information provided by none other than Tankz, the current record holder for all solo … Continue Reading ››
Crap Patrol 2 Devstream 23.08.2015I will be live streaming working on the current and upcoming patches. Topics include a rebalance of Inspire, some buffs and nerfs and most importantly: creating more buildings, talents and stuff for the new commander hero: Aquila. The stream will start around 5pm CEST. Click here to calculate this to your timezone. Stream URL … Continue Reading ››
OverviewThis article is dedicated to give players some insight into how exactly all the Perks work. There are some details which are not obvious right away. All Perks will be explained in detail on how they work, what their exact stats are, exceptions you should know about and finally some information on which hero these Perks might be useful. Crap Patrol 2 is constantly being updated and some of these numbers or facts might not hold … Continue Reading ››
current development update. Please spread the word so that everyone can see and playtest the changes. Continue Reading ››