- New chat command: -zoom (short -z) Toggles between regular camera and a zoomed out perspective. Note that playing with high zoom will potentially reduce your fps.
- New Predator Mastery: Booming Voice.
- Bombardment Talent: Is now a single Talent which adds +6 range (old 3 times learnable, +4 range).
- Hellfire Missile Battery: base attack range now scales with hero level.
- Skyshield Protocol Mastery: now also grants insane bonus damage vs light.
- Removed the camera pan over boss carcasses on lower difficulties. The … Continue Reading ››
- Aquila and Deathwish Perk are currently being developed and will be available for public testing soon(tm).
- Bug Zapper Perk: no longer reduces max health and shields.
- Improved Parity Checks Talent: improved the cooldown reduce granted.
- Golden Armada Mastery: Increased the damage bonus to Stalkers.
- World Events will now display their reward type upon completion in chat.
- Some players have reported crashes, especially when playing Inferno mode. If you experience crashes, try disabling "3D unit portraits" in the graphics options and update your graphics card drivers.
- Reintroduced a new model for friendly fire. Heroes can no longer be attacked by other players. Everything else should still be targetable.
- Statue of Heroes now features Pyro and Fury records and has been updated with current stats.
- Fixed heroes getting pushed out of the map by drop pods.
- Fixed a … Continue Reading ››
- New Hero: Pyro (official launch): Pyro is now somewhat balanced and the online leaderboards will accept your replays from this version onward. Pyro will receive additional minor polish, Talent additions and balance tweaks over time, as do all heroes.
- Eternal Flames: now shows a larger and brighter visual effect once it reaches 10 stacks.
- Lightweight Equipment Mastery(Pyro): reduced cooldown improvement for Heatwave from 20x .5 seconds to 20x .425 seconds.
- Fixed Firestarter target filters.
Pyro is now available to the public for early testing. You can leave your feedback here.
- New Hero: Pyro (EARLY PUBLIC TEST) Pyro has been made publically available for testing. Please be reminded that Pyro is still unbalanced, incomplete and has lots of features, images, masteries, talents and other things missing from him. It is a bit early for feedback but if you have any balance suggestions on your mind, please … Continue Reading ››
The moment you have all been waiting for is finally here: player heroes are no longer blocked by CP units.
- Collission Layers Rework \:D/ Player Heroes can now move through all CP units unhindered. This includes all allied units, Iron Legion, Nexus Exiles and units from support drop talents. Collission with enemy units is still the same as before: most Zerg units block your pathing, some bigger ones do not. Unburrowed widow mines do not block the pathing of anything anymore. Support … Continue Reading ››
- Implemented a new experimental algorithm to prevent team-killing.
- A warning will appear if the main base defenses have been breached and no heroes are present in the main CP base to defend it.
- Based on extensive testing and some community feedback, the following changes have been applied to Inferno: Slightly reduced the hitpoints of most buildings. Instead of 4 regular Hive Guardians per hero death, you will have to face a single but more powerful Guardian. The number of … Continue Reading ››
This patch introduces a new difficulty level which is mainly meant to be fun... for your enemies. Face never seen before traps, bosses and perils. Stem the unending onslaught of new enemy types and encounters. You will be able to upload your completed runs on the website soon(tm).
- New difficulty: Inferno Inferno is a new difficulty which lets you play against a truly merciless onslaught of foes. This is no longer speed run country, this is for realsies. … Continue Reading ››
Happy new year everyone. Here are some quality of life improvements to get you started into 2016. We are also celebrating 750 replay uploads to the online Hall of Fame. Thanks to everyone who has been with us so far and we hope to break 1000 replay uploads soon.
- Final Base: The amount of Hybrid Dominators scattered around the Final Base is now normalized aka it is no longer … Continue Reading ››
- Thenarden has upgraded the online leaderboards. They will now feature rankings for Normal, Hard and Insane mode as well as other improvements. These additional leaderboards are not meant to be super serious but rather a place where less hardcore people can upload their runs and compare them online. In addition, you can now … Continue Reading ››