- Nova: Snipe auto-cast is now much more intelligent about selecting targets.
- Marksmanship Mastery: bonus damage to Snipe slightly reduced to offset the improved Snipe auto-cast.
- The debris blocking the east main base entrance have had their hitpoints doubled, helping prevention of their accidential destruction.
- Vaporize Talent: bonus damage to BFG slightly increased.
- Allrounder Mastery: the bonus to maximum energy has been greatly increased and is now the same for all heroes.
- Fists of Fury Mastery(Swann): bonus to life and armor … Continue Reading ››
- Defeating the Hybrid General on Oldschool will now turn off enemy defensive drops for main buildings and the Hybrid manifestation event.
- Players will no longer become shortly invulnerable after killing a boss. This should help with kiting other enemies especially as Predator.
- Archons spawned from picking up Artifacts are now weaker when playing solo as well as on Normal and Mental.
- Liberators should no longer bug out when placed together closely.
- Fixed units from Roach Warren World Event sometimes … Continue Reading ››
NEW USER INTERFACEThe new custom user interface has finally arrived and provides many improvements over the default SC2 interface.
- Your hero's health, shields and energy are always visible as big bars at the bottom center of the screen, even if you haven't currently selected it.
- A new passive submenu has been added which shows detailed information about additional passive abilities you have learned. This menu also displays your progress on important abilities such as Absorbtion Perk, Iron … Continue Reading ››
NEW DIFFICULTY: Oldschool
- A new difficulty has been added to provide a true challenge for veteran players: Oldschool.
- Oldschool difficulty pits you against new enemy types, additional bosses and even more unfair encounters.
- Nuke costs are greatly increased and the overall game experience is much rougher.
- In Oldschool you start with more talent points compared to other difficulties, especially if you are playing solo.
- If you die on Oldschool, your hero will lose a lot more experience than usual and … Continue Reading ››