- New Talents have been added to the game:
- Tychus: 1 new talent.
- Swann: 1 new talent.
- Nova: 1 new talent.
- Predator: 3 new talents.
- Anvil: 1 new talent.
- Haywire Missiles Mastery (Swann): increased the amount of energy restored to 25-28.
- Weapons Research Mastery (Swann): increased the bonus damage granted to Hellfire Missile Batteries and Swann's anti-air attack.
- Swann will no longer attempt to engage enemies on the ground with his melee attack which are far away. This should ease the control of this … Continue Reading ››
- Brutalisk Boss Battle: reworked the path the first Brutalisk takes and removed all random elements from it.
- Small adjustments to main CP base terrain and structures.
- War Funds and Imperial Funds: will now tick twice as frequent for half their values to make the income more consistent.
- Aftermath: reduced amount of energy restored from 8% to 7% and clarified that it scales with the amount of kills you achieved.
- Protoss Artifact CP Building Shields: increased the amount of shields … Continue Reading ››
IMPORTANT LAG INFO If you are having trouble running the map since the Starcraft 2 3.0.0 patch, please try using the 32 bit client. The new 64 bit client has some major issues and we strongly advice anyone to use the 32 bit version of Starcraft 2 until Blizz fixes things up. In order to use the 32 bit client, simply navigate to: Battle.net App->Settings->Game Settings->Starcraft 2->Launch 32 bit Client See the picture below for reference. You will have … Continue Reading ››
- New Kill Streak Bonus 3000: upon achieving a kill streak of 3000 for the first time, players will receive their own personal improved Odin with a randomized name and improved weapons and health.
- Predator: now has Adaptive Armor from the get go and no longer requires a talent to unlock it.
- All game modes have been renamed in the pre-selection to better indicate to newer players what they are for. For additional information on the game modes, check the … Continue Reading ››
Crap Patrol 2 on Americas Battle.nettl;dr: Map is renamed to "CP2 Official" on NA. Stats will work. Blizz s*cks. In the recent weeks, the map has unfortunately been pulled from the Americas gateway for unknown reasons. I have talked with multiple Gamemasters and released two threads on the official forums. However, nobody was able to help me. The best guess was that the map's name doesn't comply with Blizzards rather strict naming conventions on Americas. The original map has … Continue Reading ››
- New Online Feature: Replay Download \:D/ You can now download replays from all entries in the online leaderboards. If you want to see how the fastest players achieved these times, simply download their replays and have a look. The download link can be found on the "details" page for each run. The download links will be served via Dropbox, but can be downloaded without having a Dropbox account.
- New Talents have been added for Tychus!
- New Talents have been added … Continue Reading ››
- Check out the Tychus Mental Guide on http://bestgame.link/ for in-depth knowledge about piloting the master of miniguns to victory may it be as solo or in groups, on hard mode or on mental difficulty.
- Mental: the following changes have been made to reduce randomness in Mental early game and increase skill ceiling
- Changed the timing and unit composition of Roach Drop Pods to make the less random, but also deadlier.
- Vile Strain Roaches can no longer spawn from regular … Continue Reading ››
Crap Patrol 2 Devstream 23.08.2015I will be live streaming working on the current and upcoming patches. Topics include a rebalance of Inspire, some buffs and nerfs and most importantly: creating more buildings, talents and stuff for the new commander hero: Aquila. The stream will start around 5pm CEST. Click here to calculate this to your timezone. Stream URL … Continue Reading ››
current development update. Please spread the word so that everyone can see and playtest the changes. Continue Reading ››